In a world of perpetual information and spam I believe two things increase in value:
- Insightful and practical information
- Personal time
My pledge is to offer the first and respect the second. And maybe even create more of the latter.
Let’s get one thing straight: This blog was NEVER intended to be a platform for narcissistic expression rambling. I imagine you care little about the contents of my lunch or the passing of my pet iguana (don’t worry, I don’t have one).
I created this blog with the objective of offering valuable content to help others lead an exceptional life.
In this blog, you can expect to find:
- Analyses of common misconceptions
- Inspirational interviews from uncommon people
- Tips, thoughts, and reflections about topics such as, success, productivity, education, life, and more
- Other members of the TUL community who are motivated, intelligent, and supportive
What I WILL do:
- Respect your time: I will not to post anything that does not first pass through my judicious “please-don’t-waste-the-next-two-minutes-of-my-life” informational filter.
- Promise to be completely honest: Candor + respect = value. Maybe this blog isn’t for the faint of heart after all.
- Respect your privacy: Email and personal contact info will not be shared with or sold to anyone
If this sounds appealing to you, then we welcome you to the DGB community.
[Or, at the top of the menu to the right]
More: 10 Reasons to Subscribe to This Blog